Monday, June 20, 2011

Can cool thoughts make your life cool :-p

Can cool thoughts make your life cool :-p

During my early days of my career

I read a technical book Design Patterns

It was gud but couldn’t understand the use

Maturing with each passing day,

Understood the importance of it.

Same case with “Who moved my cheese”

It was on my desktop for a while

I often used to read “Change happens”

But In real sense never understood it

Once I was discussing life with one of my friends

Realized dat I was cursing life :-)

I was not accepting wat was in my life.

After I was done with the talks, unknowingly I accepted everything

N wat a miracle

Everything was so easy

I was not happy but content :-)

I didn’t had to curse anything

I was wat I am

:-)

Happy…

No comments:

Post a Comment